We're a web development one-stop shop!
We're web developers of course, and we help our clients through the entire web content or application lifecycle:
- Web Strategy - What is it you need to do online and how do you plan to get there?
- Web Design - What sort of graphic "look and feel" are you interested in?
- Web Development - We'll build your site leveraging a popular content management system!
- DotNetNuke - We offer instances of both DNN7 and DNN6 (focus on businesses)
- Joomla! - We can develop and host your site through CloudAccess.net (focus on non-profits)
- Standard HTML - Yes, we can develop your site using good-'ole HTML too
- ASP and ASP.NET - We also do custom application and database-driven development
- Web Maintenance - Let us know what changes you need and we'll implement them for you
- Web Hosting - We provide full domain hosting and email services too!
|Every business needs a professional website, but not every business can afford one. For such organizations, we offer our own instances of the DotNetNuke content management system, which allows us to provide the power, flexibility, aesthetics and value of sites costing thousands of dollars for just 10-20% of the "from-scratch" price. While DNN can be used to drive any website, it's primarily for businesses and its content management learning curve can be challenging.
||For smaller organizations (such as non-profits) who don't need all the power (and complexity) that DNN provides, we also develop and manage sites using the Joomla! content management system. Our Joomla! sites aren't hosted on our Rackspace server but instead through a cloud-based system available at Cloud Access. Hence, we can create a new Joomla! site, host it in the cloud, and manage it ourselves or provide easy administrative access to our clients.
|For businesses that truly require custom development, we also provide "from-scratch" site and application development. We’ll start the process with a discovery period, asking questions and learning about your situation. After drafting a written proposal, we’ll then work with you on an hourly basis to design, develop and implement your online vision, leveraging our own resources to host your new system upon completion.
||Whether you go with our DotNetNuke instance, a cloud-based Joomla site, or have us design and build something from scratch, you’ll need content as well, the individual text, graphic, multimedia and document-based elements that occupy each page of your site. We’re seasoned pros when it comes to content development, and we can manage and maintain websites just as well as build them. So, if you have any content design and development needs as well, let us know!